List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Wiki  documentation issues
From:       "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-list () binary-designs ! net>
Date:       2004-11-29 14:53:25

Anyone should be able to change the Wiki.  If you see an inconsistency
or something that is blatantly out of date, please feel free to fix it.

Ron Wheeler wrote:

> It appears that
> http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/DevelopingJetspeed2
> needs to be updated to clarify the discussion that starts
> "Tomcat 4 and 5 are both supported. Tomcat 5 requires a JAASRealm
> patch that will be automatically applied by Maven during the build.
> Refer to [WWW]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-55 for more
> information."
> From reading up on this issue it appears that this is no longer an
> issue if you use the current version of Tomcat. There is no mention of
> the Tomcat 5.5 stream but I am hoping that this problem is resolved
> there as well.
> I hope that the wiki authors will fix this up.
>
> Ron

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss \
people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <weaver@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *