List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    ldap problem
From:       Amit Soni <amit_soni () netcore ! co ! in>
Date:       2004-10-25 11:34:31

Hi all,

  I have some problem while configuring jetspeed with LDAP in this when
i include the jetspeed.schema file in the slapd.conf file of LDAP(I HAVE
USED OPENLDAP FOR LDAP CONFIGURATION) then when i restart my ldap at
this time it gives me error like ::

Stopping slapd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting slapd: /usr/local/amittemp/jetspeed.schema: line 36:
AttributeType inappropriate matching rule: "caseIgnoreIA5Match"
                                                           [FAILED]

so any one have solution for this problem then pls help me..

Regards,
Amit Soni