List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: AW: Scheduled jobs in TOMCAT/JETSPEED
From:       "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-list () binary-designs ! net>
Date:       2004-08-31 13:52:52

Send your "powered by jetspeed" links to either dev or user with this
prefix in the subject: [POWERED BY JETSPEED {1|2}] and we will make sure
they get added to the documentation.  Eventually I would like to move
the "powered by" page out to the Wiki so developers can updated on their
own.

Stefano Bianchi wrote:

> Dear ALL,
> thank you for your kind (and expert as usual) answers.
> I will probably take some simpler action (even Windows scheduler) since my
> need for scheduling is not critical.
> I think your contribution will be useful also for other users interested in
> this problems.
>
> Bye
> Stefano
>
> P.S. I am finalizing my project and probably it could be useful (for me and
> other users) to submit the url of the portal to the Jetspeed page "Sample
> site". Who should I contact?

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss \
people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <weaver@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>        *