List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: PostgreSQL bug
From:       Shinsuke SUGAYA <shinsuke () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2004-07-28 21:56:46

Hi,

Mariusz Fitowski wrote:
> Hello,
>

>>>Jetspeed 1.5 has old commons-dbcp and commons-pool.
>>>Please see JS1-484. In my environment(Linux), it
>>>works fine by the fix!
>

> I replaced these files in Tomcat and Jetspeed /lib  directories.
>
> Don't work. While I try to add a new role there is a message: "Entity
> Name Already Exists. Please choose another unique, identifying name."
> But role is added in turbine_role table, and no directory is created.
> :-(. Sequence is working good. No turbine_role.objectdata is filled.

I did not see the error when adding a new role.
You may need to modify populate-postgres.sql.
FYI. I'm developing a portal server based on Tomcat,
Jetspeed(created by Jetspeed for Japanese project on
SourceForge.jp) and Postgres on SourceForge.jp,
and put the workspace to:

http://cvs.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jetplume/jetplume/
Build Script: ./build.sh
Torque conf: ./src/conf/portal/Torque.properties
Populate Postgres: ./src/sql/populate-postgres.sql

Thanks,
  shinsuke