List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: What is the default Group Profile?
From:       "Bob Fleischman" <bob.fleischman () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2004-05-27 18:20:08

I've looked at some of this over the past few days. Today I studies
SecurityEntries.

I'ld like to try my hand at a bit of this. I'm busy most of this holiday
weekend, but could perhaps take a look at it next week.

How do I submit patches to the User PSML or the new GroupTemplate PSML?
Also, I create a new 'Only Admin and Owner' security Entry. How do I submit
that?

I'm using Eclipse 2.13.

Thanks for the help.

Bob

Ps. What version of Eclipse are you using?