List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: search examples anyone?
From:       "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lombart () sword-technologies ! com>
Date:       2004-05-24 20:59:51

See the search service interface. The API is quite simple ( see
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/apidocs/index.html).
What you need is :
1. get a reference to the Search service.
2. add some object into the Lucene index via the SearchService methods (
add(...))
3. Later, search objects via the search method.

Christophe