List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: where can I get detail on BasicAuthIFrame portlet
From:       "Jason Trust" <jtrust () ctpartners ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 13:45:43

I don't know, that could be the case.  I am using the 1.4 release (no
beta), and it has it already.  If you are unable to use the full 1.4
release, it might be possible to copy the BasicAuthIFramePortlet, not
sure what else needs to come along in tow.  I would recommend using the
1.4 (no beta) release, maybe it is just my paranoia about beta(s),
although there seem to be quite a few that are using other beta(s)
besides yourself.

Jason Trust