List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Inter portlet jumping....
From:       Craig Connell <CConnell () witness ! com>
Date:       2004-02-24 15:03:05

Hi Ian,

If I understand you questions correctly, it seems that you solution could be
found in forwards.  I forward can be specified that will take you to a
specific pane.

There is more information on forwarders here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/forwards.html

If you need some examples, let me know and I can probably get you a couple.

Craig