List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: skin
From:       Gerry Reno <grenoml () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 16:41:35

The problem seems to be with the colspan setting in jetspeed.vm.  If I
set the flanking left and right content boxes and the bottom boxes to
display:none, and colspan is left at 2 the content box does not display
right. If I set the colspan to 4 then everything is ok but it messes up
other portlets that have the surrounding images.  It appears there
needs to be a way to set the colspan dynamically to get the right
effect.