List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Tutorial step 5 problem
From:       Mazin Mustafa <mazinmustafa () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-12-31 19:27:49

That did it. Once I downgraded to the 1.4-b4 release,
the tutorial started to behave much better.
I don't understand it but I'd assumed the 1.4 release
would behave as good or better than the beta.

Thanks Youssef,
Mazin

--- Youssef Mohammed
<skahlskfnvlkkmnsdflbkjghpskoeruihdkflkhlkjvh@rayasoftware.com>
wrote:
> Well Mazin basha ,
>
> it says in the top page of the tutorial that
> "Note: This tutorial applies to the Jetspeed 1.4b4
> release"
>
> Soo there are not guarantee it will work with 1.4
> as i think

name=smime.p7s