List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Problem accessing Jetspeed through a proxy
From:       "Stuart Belden" <SBelden () bjc ! org>
Date:       2003-12-18 20:58:16

(this is a guess, but is probably correct)

All links are generated by BaseJetspeedLink, which returns a \
org.apache.turbine.util.DynamicURI when you use $jslink.Template or whatever.  \
DynamicURI's toString() method returns an absolute URL, which is why you get them in \
the html.

You could modify one or both to return a relative URL.

> > > benjami.marti@thales-is.com 12/18/03 11:48AM >>>
I don't understand why Jetspeed is generating all the URL as absolute
instead of using relative ones as it is usual in order to avoid this kind of
problems in production.

Does anyone know the answer?

Benja