List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Has Jetspeed 1.4 gone final?
From:       Celeste Haseltine <CHaseltine () unifocus ! com>
Date:       2003-10-30 23:17:04

Mark,

Thanks for the update.  I've not seen any announcements, but the 1.4 war
file dated 10/29 is on the Jetspeed home page, if you select the option to
download the binaries (war file).  If you select the menu option to download
the source, 1.4b4 is still available.  I didn't know if this meant that the
"final" release of 1.4 had been made on Oct 29.  Thanks for the
clarification.  I will look for the release Friday or Monday!!!!

Celeste