List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    WSRP4J Consumer for Jetspeed 1
From:       Helder Pinto <helder () dsi ! uminho ! pt>
Date:       2003-10-30 17:34:21

Hi, all.

I want to integrate WSRP portlets in a Jetspeed portal, and I cannot wait for
version 2 in order to possibly make by job easier. I must develop the solution
as soon as possible. So I am in the way of starting the development of a WSRP4J
Consumer for Jetspeed 1. As I want to avoid starting such development from
scratch, I would like to know if somebody is doing the same thing; we could
share our efforts.

Thank you.

Helder