List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Width and height of a portlet
From:       "Pernoud Aurelien" <apernoud () sopragroup ! com>
Date:       2003-10-28 8:56:13

I think you'll have to make your own controller that explicitely set widht and height \
of a portlet, but I don't think it is worth using a portal if you want to fix height \
and weight of a portlet.

You portlet should be able to adapt itself to whatever configuration it is set \
(50/50, 33/33/33, 25/75)... Of course some will fit better, it's up to the user to \
decide :)

Aurelien