List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Using the template.tld Information
From:       "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wilson () marcresearch ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 15:54:20

--<<001-3eaea11b-35d0>>

I am looking to use the information provide by the template.tld file to
populate a java/jsp variable. Does anyone know who to set the value of a
variable to the information provided by the tld file. I have tried but I
have not figured out the exact method for getting the information into a
variable.

Thanks...Allen

--<<001-3eaea11b-35d0>>

This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

--<<001-3eaea11b-35d0>>