List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Problem with Jetspeed Administration
From:       "Bettendorf, Cristian" <Cristian.Bettendorf () softwareag ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 8:38:23

I had the same problem and solved using security settings inside the psml
(here was a thread about this subject, looks that not all DB user settings
are not used in this version)

define e.g. a new security rule in the registry:

    <security-entry name="user-custom_admin-all">
            <title>Users+V,M,M,I and Admin+C</title>
            <description>Users can view and Admin have full
access.</description>
        <access action="*">
            <allow-if role="admin"
xsi:type="java:org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.base.BaseSecurityAllow"/>
        </access>
        <access action="view,maximize,minimize,info">
            <allow-if role="user"
xsi:type="java:org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.base.BaseSecurityAllow"/>
        </access>
    </security-entry>

and refer this inside the psml.

Hope this help you.