List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    session timeout question
From:       Java Mails <avaj_mail () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 8:11:55

Hi list.
I have questions regarding session implementation in jetspeed and iframe. I have a \
web application that i placed in an iframe portlet. I would want that whenever the \
session of the portal expire, so must the application(inside the frame).  I cant just \
simply set the app's timeout as the same as the portal since there might be cases \
that itll expire faster than the portal. I would want that the app's(iframe) session \
timeout depend on the portal. Im looking at implementing the \
SessionStateBindingListener of jetspeed.  Is this the best way to go?  Any input will \
be appreciated.  TIA