List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Mandatory portlets.
From:       Kim_Thrysøe <kt () atira ! dk>
Date:       2003-02-25 17:30:57

I am stuck with the rather simple task of having a required portlet for
each of my users.

The portlet to "protect" might for example be shown in the top of the
first column of a multi column layout. My first thought was to protect
the portlet with security, eg. "admin-only". This way the portlet itself
cannot be minimized etc. from normal view, but the multi-column
controller still allows the user to move and delete the portlet!

Does anyone know of a way to protect a portlet in this way?

Cheers,
Kim

--
 Kim Thrysøe