List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Cannot configure
From:       plan 2100 <plan2100 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-29 3:38:58

Hi Kaseem,

Thanks for the help. I am still not able to
do it. Lets start from the start. tell me
how exactly to change the banner on the top left
side which says "JetSpeed". (Note I am using
jsp template engine). I found these two settings
in the file JetspeedResources.properties

topnav.logo.file=images/jetspeed-logo.gif
topnav.logo.url=

The documentation clearly says that changing
these settings should change the logo. Also
I think these are mutually exclusive settings.
So first I was trying to put these properties
in the my.properties file (which the tutorial
explains how to make and use), but nothing
changed. Now I have even tried changing this
file and it still doesn't work. I also tried
deleting the whole tomcat\work directory
where tomcat caches files, still no results.

Any ideas what am I missing here?
Thanks a lot for your help
Plan