List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: PSML browser
From:       "Luta, Raphael  (VUN)" <Raphael.Luta () groupvu ! Com>
Date:       2002-10-28 13:58:27

OK, I'll check with a fresh download of the current release and will try
to use the batch scripts (urggh... :( ) on my win2k. (I usually use cygwin
on all any windows machine I need to work with)

And I'll try to ensure that the out-of-box zip release works natively on
Windows for the upcoming release.