List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    curious about device detecting.
From:       "Kwihyun Choi" <masterpc () 4eva ! net>
Date:       2002-09-28 1:27:49

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi all,

I'm newbie about jetspeed.
I'm just curious about why jetspeed uses mime-type when it detects user device?
In other words, does jetspeed have any planning for support ppc or palm?

If it does, I think it should take care of user's screen size.

So, when user tries to access jetspeed site,
a horizontal scrollbar won't be shown to user like IBM's WEA.(Websphere Everyplace Access)

could anyone give me an information or advice?

thanks,
Justin