List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Is there anyone using Jetspeed with oracle?
From:       "peterchi" <peter () fto ! com ! tw>
Date:       2002-08-29 5:46:47

i just keep the seven tables created by the sql script
The TURBINE_USER table's data is created when you create a new account.As i
know, the single sign on is acheived by using Application object in
jsp.There is a book Instant Java server pages which described how to
implement single sign on.
Sorry, i don't know the info is helpful or not.

Peter Chi