List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: SOAP and Jetspeed
From:       "Wimmer, Matthias" <matthias.wimmer () scr ! siemens ! com>
Date:       2002-06-28 20:58:17

Anthony,

so right now the most important point is to get this TCPMonitor running. Is
that right?

If you have still set up your tomcat for port 8080 then do this:
Listenport: 9090
Target Hostname: localhost
Target Port: 8080

Then try to call the port 9090 out of several applications: Internet
Explorer, Telnet, your Web service client

If this doesn't work, where is the problem? Which errors?

Good luck!

Matthias