List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: why do not the authors of Jetspeed write the detail documentabout Jetspeed?
From:       "David Sean Taylor" <david () bluesunrise ! com>
Date:       2002-06-28 18:59:23

This looks like a cross post from the user list.
(There are a lot messages there today!)

> 1.You need to roll the ball first by preparing a TODO list
> for the help manual or FAQ and give the adequate guidance.

I will get the ball rolling and create a documentation TODO list.
Please help out by pointing out the areas of documentation that you
think need work.

> 2.If we observe JBOSS.org

JBOSS has an excellent development community.
I think we (Jetspeed developers) could learn from their site about how
other (non-Jakarta) open sources projects operate.

David