List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Installation
From:       Kevin Passey <kpassey () kdpsoftware ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-15 8:21:14

I have worked it out from your post Glenn.

Server:
Jetspeed 1.3a1 (the problem - now have a2 - where can I get a zip a3)
Tomcat 4.0.3
JDK 1.3.1_01

Client
W2K
IE 5.5

I have loaded a2 and it works better - thanks.

We are going to see if we can get this going under Websphere!! (any
comments)

Regards

Kevin Passey

To unsubscribe, e-mail: