List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: Success... Re: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database
From:       "Emmanuel Bardet" <emmanuel () bardet ! org>
Date:       2002-01-25 9:38:49

I guess the message disappear because once the PSML files are imported in
your database, you're done. Thereafter, every time you restart your server,
you should get a message telling you there's nothing to import unless you
have created a new psml file in the meantime. When your files are imported
in your db, you can comment out the import service.