List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Jetspeed log question...
From:       "Wilson, Bob" <Bob.Wilson () americawest ! com>
Date:       2001-11-27 18:02:48

I am still unable to figure out exactly what's happening as to why my simple
portlets will not display on my homepage of the current logged in user(as
per email below).  Looking thru the jetspeed.log I have found that there are
a few messages where it says... 'cache miss, object expired: blah blah'.

I also still see the the following...'Exception --
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.PortletException: PortletFactory: Unable to load
class null'.  Would this be that my portlet class files are not in my
CLASSPATH?  Both portlets are registered in the registry (noted from the
jetspeed.log file).  I'm not quite sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Bob.