List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Jsp and/or Servlet in a portlet.
From:       Paul Spencer <paul () mikon ! com>
Date:       2001-09-29 12:16:46

Vincent,
JSP's can be used in JSP portlets, in which case Jetspeed will "run" the
jsp.  JSP can also be as WebPagePortlet, in this case it is the JSP
server that "runs" the JSP and sends the the HTML to Jetspeed's
WebPagePortlet.  I an not aware of a portlet type that will allow
Jetspeed to "run" a user provided servlet.  Use WebPagePortlet.

Paul Spencer