List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: rss, dynamic content
From:       "Frans" <fth4mura () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 2:27:21

I prefer you used the Jetspeed 1.3a2, try to upload from CVS.

This is the "How does it work?" of RSS in Jetspeed in 1.3a2

There is a class
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet

that will transform RSS become HTML, using XSL.. you can find the xreg file
there..the file is portlets.xreg.

This RSS will be execute and will be put in jetspeed.vm, and jetspeed.vm is
your control.

And every PSML will have one or more controller, where every controller have
one or more control there.

The RSS will be transformed if the attribute ref="RSS" on element portlets
on the psml (you can find it in directory psml)

That's I know. :)

Frans