List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    NoSuchMethodError after for NewRSSPortlet in CVS HEAD
From:       Atul Dambalkar <Atul.Dambalkar () xoriant ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 20:50:13

Hi,

I extracted CVS HEAD for Jetspeed. Compiled/Build War and restarted Tomcat.
Now I am getting  NoSuchMethodError.. for NewRSSPortlet.

=============
org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template:
/controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Error rendering Velocity template:
/controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Invocation of method 'getContent' in class
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet threw exception class
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Also there is one more error in HelloVelocity Portlet... It says user can
change the text "HelloWorld", thro' the text box, but it doesn't reflect the
change if done.

-Atul