List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    RE: working installation
From:       "David Sean Taylor" <david () bluesunrise ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 2:45:10

> >  - Which version of Jetspeed (binary, CVS sources, ...)?

I work with the latest cvs head.
However my current client uses an older version of Jetspeed. We will upgrade
to 1.3a2 when available.

> >  - What machine architecture and OS are you running?

I've been developing and testing on Win2000, Redhat Linux, Solaris, JDK 1.3,
Tomcat 3.2.1, Catalina 4.0-b6, Weblogic 6, and Resin.

Im in the process of creating a matrix of servlet containers and how to
configure Jetspeed on them.
Hope to have something by next week when I start updating the documentation.

I am also looking for any excuse to get a Mac running OS X....

> >  - What kind of problems did you run into, and how did you
> get around
> >    them?

Problems with Jetspeed? Nah :)

David Sean Taylor