List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Dynamic protlet configuration
From:       Raphaël Luta <raphael.luta () networks ! groupvu ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 16:30:25

Paul Spencer wrote:

> I notices the following entry in JetspeedResources.properties.  Could it
> be that I am impatient and did not wait 100 milliseconds ;)
>    services.Registry.refreshRate=100

Looking at the code, I don't accept refresh rate < one minute (SCAN_RATE
in RegistryWatcher.), only if the refresh rate is greater than 60000
does Jetspeed take it into account.

> The log file shows the refresh of the registry about a minute after I
> saved the file.  It also show the registry being refreshed ever minute
> after that!

Yeah I noticed this as well, probably a stupid flag which is not reset
correctly, but I've not yet found the time to track it down...

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris