List:       jetspeed-dev
Subject:    Re: PortletURLProviderImpl.toString() ?
From:       Ate Douma <ate () douma ! nu>
Date:       2005-04-21 9:16:36

Raphaël and others,

Sorry for the delay.
My laptop crashed a week ago and only since this weekend do I have a new
developer environment to work with (my laptop still isn't fixed though
:-( ).

But, I've now fixed http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-194 and
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-231.
Furthermore, I've cleaned up PortletURLProviderImpl.
So, if you have time, please test it out!

Regards, Ate