List:       jetspeed-dev
Subject:    User Management - which switch in JetspeedSecurity.properties to set ?
From:       "Tuttenuj, Thomas" <tutti () gutura ! de>
Date:       2002-12-23 18:19:29

Hi,

I still did not completely understand the JetspeedSecurity.properties file.

I want - at least as a test to understand -
try the following thing:

for  test
-------------------
- provide a login box
- regardless what a user enters (anon, turbine, abd, xxyyzz, ... )
  let the user pass through and let him do whatever he wants.

What do i have to change for achvieving this:
 --> what in the  JetspeedSecurity.properties file ?
 --> ( in the psml dir ? )

( rem: i tried to switch the PortalAccessController to
NoSecurityAccessController )

thanks for an answer
or for a explanation how these settings
(and classes ) work together :