List:       jetspeed-dev
Subject:    RE: default skin change in JetspeedPortalkitServices.java
From:       "David Sean Taylor" <david () bluesunrise ! com>
Date:       2002-11-27 19:26:50

No. Mark sets a great example for us, logging everything in Bugzilla.
Silly me, I still track my tasks in a Mead Cambridge Action Planner Pad (extra smooth \
paper) where this one currently is :) I'll add it to Bugzilla now

> David, regarding your comment on individual changes to the core code. I
> agree, it is best to consider what is best for a community. I do
> understand the difficulties of keeping an open source project focused,
> and you guys are doing a fantastic job with Jetspeed. My intent was to
> express my joy in being able to keep my client happy with Jetspeed.

Thanks Glen. I think I misunderstood your last email, my apologies.
Im glad to hear that you client is happy with Jetspeed!