List:       jetspeed-dev
Subject:    Re: proxy issue
From:       Paul Spencer <paulsp () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-04-26 17:26:00

Bharanidharan,
I am not sure what the root problem is.  Since their is NO error in
jetspeed.log, then I must assume that the content is being retrieved
from the web server into the portlet.

o Does the problem, i.e. not content, happen when you use the
   default WebPagePortlet

o Since the page you are displaying uses frames, try using the
   IFrame portlet.

Paul Spencer