List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Can't print from jEdit
From:       Dale Anson <dale () daleanson ! com>
Date:       2021-11-29 2:52:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Can you provide any details? JVM version/provider, jEdit version, are you
using CUPS? Anything in the activity log? Anything in your cups logs or
dmesg? Another Linux user has also reported problems printing, but was
unable to provide useful info. I'm running arch with cups, and can't
reproduce the problem, although I don't have a lot of printers to test with
- I have a Canon color ink jet connected via USB, an Epson color ink jet on
my network, and an HP b/w laser printer on my network, and all print fine,
so I've not been able to track down the problem.

Dale