List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Java version confusion
From:       Shlomy Reinstein <sreinst1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-14 21:27:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've added the system properties "java.vm.name" and "java.runtime.name" to
the list of properties which are specified at the beginning of the activity
log file. This change will enter the next release of jEdit. Next time, if
you want to check the version of Java that jEdit is currently using, use
Utilities -> Settings Directory -> activity.log
and check the first few lines for these properties.
For now I don't add any specification of these properties using a separate
GUI itself as I originally planned.

Shlomy