List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] start failure
From:       Ranbato <ranbato () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-08 15:22:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:41 AM, e-letter <inpost@gmail.com> wrote:

> Programmers who cannot tolerate users for posting bugs should refuse
> to use software in the public domain. Why not fork jedit into a
> 'programmers only' sub-standard version, distribute privately amongst
> yourselves. Don't test, don't document and under no circumstances
> allow those stupid non-programmer end-users any access to the
> 'programmers only' version. Better still, distribute the 'programmers
> only' version with a single brand computer, to guarantee excellent
> performance and perfect quality code, where bugs will never, never
> occur.

Why does it seem that the most rabid complainers are usually the ones who
refuse to help and complain when people don't do things for them?

Plonk

Ranbato

--
Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my email addresses you are agreeing that:

  1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to. In particular, I may post it to the internet.
  3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
be included on your message.