List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Error parsing "modes\dot.xml" on jEdit startup
From:       Paul Richards <paul.richards () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-04 10:40:03

Hi,
When I start jEdit (4.3pre17) using Sun Java 1.6.0_16 on Vista 64-bit,
I get the following error appearing in a dialog box:

"An error occurred while parsing C:\Program Files
(x86)\jEdit\modes\dot.xml, line <unknown>:
Invalid delegate: url::MAIN"

This behaviour has only started very recently and a fresh install has
not resolved it.

After I dismiss the dialog jEdit appears to work normally.

--
Paul Richards