List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Fwd:  4.3pre6 problems on XP SP2, JVM 1.5
From:       "Eric Berry" <elberry () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-21 3:10:34

Just a quick question because I was having this issue on my Mac. Do
you have the configurable fold handler installed as a plugin?

Uninstalling this one seems to have worked for me.

Also, have you tried installing jEdit 4.2 in another directory to
ensure you're getting the 4.2 jar?
Maybe: C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.