List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] FastOpen plugin in jEdit 4.3
From:       Michael Hollins <michael.hollins () silverbrookresearch ! com>
Date:       2006-08-13 21:25:09

I've recently upgraded to jEdit 4.3 (from 4.2 final) and have not been
able to get the FastOpen plugin to work on either 4.3.pre4 or 4.3.pre6.
I can open the FastOpen window and can type in a filename, but the main
area of the FastOpen window remains blank regardless of what I type.

Does anyone know if it is supposed to work in jEdit 4.3? I'm happy to
have a go at debugging the problem, but thought I'd better check first
as to whether it is actually meant to work under jEdit 4.3.

thanks,
mick