List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Debuging JavaCore plugin
From:       "Luis Trigueiros" <luistrigueiros () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-18 23:21:35

Hi all,

I am trying to extend the  Maven plugin to expose a ClasspathSource service=
.
Will doing it I noticed that in the JavaCore plugin we can select the
diferent ClasspathSource providers but once selected
the text box displaying source path and classpath are not updated to reflec=
the chosen provider values.
I would be handy if the text boxes were updated although thy remain read
only, reflecting values from the provider this would make
easy to debug cases where the provider generates this dynamically and does
not have this text boxes.

Cheers, Oscar