List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] AntFarm / AntHelper: inhibit opening of the AntFarm Window
From:       Johannes Zellner <johannes () zellner ! org>
Date:       2005-12-12 12:58:52

Hello,

I use the AntFarm / AntHelper plugins. Everytime I build an ant task
(bound to a shortcut) the AntFarm Projects list opens -- either as
separate window, or if docked, the corresponding docking area opens.
Can I inhibit this? (It's ok, if the ant console window opens, showing
the build process).

Any help much appreciated.

--
Johannes