List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] shortcuts C-; and C-0 leave ; and 0 in text
From:       Johannes Zellner <johannes () zellner ! org>
Date:       2005-12-03 18:23:13

Ok I figured it out myself. I had enabled a feature on my X session which
displays some animated rectangles around the mouse pointer if the
control key is pressed (for finding the mouse more easily). Apparently
this generates some odd key sequences. Turning this feature off solved
the problem.

--
Johannes

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&opĚk