List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] XInclude support in XML plugins?
From:       "Kevin Kobb" <kkobb () skylinecorp ! com>
Date:       2005-06-24 16:34:32

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has experience using XInclude in jEdit (with the
various XML plugins)? I have created a couple of simple DocBook files,
book.xml and chap1.xml. The files validate OK, and I get no errors. However,
when I run the files through the XSLT processor, the final output does not
include the chap1.xml content, just empty <xi:include></xi:include> tags.

I downloaded a trial of the Oxygen 6 XML editor and ran the same files
through it, and they output the way I expected. I am using jEdit 4.2, with
the latest versions of all the plugins, and have tried with the latest 1.4
and 1.5 JRE.

If somebody can tell me if this should indeed work, I will keep trying, or
if it is broken, I will work around it.

Thanks.