List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Middle click, aterm and jEdit on XOrg
From:       gene Campbell <genecampbell8 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-08 21:45:57

Hello all,

Very subtle problem; thought someone might have an answer.

I use aterm as my linux terminal, and jEdit as my editor, in XOrg.  When
I middle-click copy from aterm to jEdit, it often doesn't work, and I
hear a sys beep.

However, if I select a bit of text in aterm, and then paste in any other
application (middle click), even in aterm itself, then try to paste into
a jEdit buffer, it will work.

Also, same situations but with xterm instead of aterm works without a
problem.

Does anyone else use jEdit and aterm and either see or not see this problem?

Thanks
Gene