List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] ProjectViewer does not rember open files
From:       Klimetschek () t-online ! de (Alexander Klimetschek)
Date:       2004-10-31 19:32:06

Hi Marcelo,

would be cool if you could release another ProjectViewer plugin soon. I
can't find the update in the jedit-plugins cvs, so I cannot compile it
myself... This bug is very annoying, so it is reason enough for a 2.0.5
version. Maybe you can put a temporary jar somewhere until the plugin is
available through Plugin Central.

Anyway, thanks for that cool plugin!

Alex

Marcelo Vanzin wrote:
> Christian Quast wrote:
>
>> Is there a central place (for jEdit and 'all' plugin) to look for
>> bugs, So that I don't rereport known issues?
>

>     There is the plugin bug tracker, but I don't think this particular
> issue was reported there (I noticed it and fixed it myself). :-)
>
>     I'm quite positive that the changes are in CVS, if the bug really
> bothers you to the point of trying to compile the thing yourself.  :-)
>
>     Marcelo

> Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more

Alexander Klimetschek

<klimetschek@t-online.de>