List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Bind keypad enter key differently from main enter key?
From:       Stuart Hungerford <stuart.hungerford () anu ! edu ! au>
Date:       2004-02-28 10:05:18

Hi all,

Is it possible to bind the PC keypad "enter" key separately from
the main keys "enter" key?  I notice the keypad "+" and "-" keys
are recognized differently from the main "+" and "-" keys in the
shortcut dialog.  Can we do the same for enter?

In the keyboard tester both enters map to <a, 0> in 4.2pre9, but
I think previous versions reported them as different keycodes.

Any advice much appreciated,

Stu