List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] JBrowse Automatic Parse not working
From:       Wendy Smoak <java () wendysmoak ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 22:08:24

When I switch files using buffer tabs, my JBrowse window which is docked at
the left does not update to reflect the new file.  I have to click the
magnifying glass icon to get it to change.

I looked at the settings, and 'Automatic Parse' is checked.  I'm on 4.2pre9,
updated to the latest version of JBrowse with the plugin manager.

I checked the list archives, and I don't see any mention of this problem.
Am I the only one, is it working for anyone else?

--
Wendy Smoak
Chandler, AZ